Everything you wanted to know about the Urban Core, Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas & Dallas Ft. Worth Area Real Estate - Its growth, prosperity, setbacks and unprecedented revitalization is told here...Randall Turner of Harvard Companies, Inc 214-373-0007, 3500 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 325, Dallas, Texas 75219
Monday, September 15, 2014
More Tenants Climbing Colorado Tower
Colorado Tower is scheduled to open in December.
AUSTIN—Colorado Tower is riding high.
The first new high-rise in more than ten years for the city, the building, with Cousins Properties Inc., hasinked five new leases totaling 157,279 square feet. The 373,000-square-foot, Class A office building is now 95 percent leased, up from 51 percent just three months ago.
“We broke ground in June 2013 17 percent pre-leased, and today we are 95 percent leased to a diverse roster of high-caliber companies, many who are new to Austin,” said Larry Gellerstedt, president and CEO of Cousins.
· Parsley Energy Inc., which expanded by 61,264 square feet and now leases a total of 135,107 square feet. They were represented by Will Douglas and Nathan Lawrence with CBRE and Jim Bell with Savills Studley. “Colorado Tower’s strong building amenity base, coupled with numerous restaurants, hotels and shops strategically located in the immediate vicinity, both played a significant role in securing Parsley Energy as the anchor tenant,” said Jim Bell, associate director for Savills Studley’s Houston office, to GlobeSt.com.
· Atlassian Inc. expanded by 48,346 square feet and now leases a total of 72,530 square feet. They were represented by Jake Ragusa and Elysia Ragusa with JLL.
· IPSoft Inc. leased 24,184 square feet and was represented by Chrissy Cornelius and Carl Condon with Avison Young.
· Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP leased 14,180 square feet and was represented by Burke Kennedyand Mike Kennedy with Avison Young.
· Invesco Management Group Inc. leased 9,305 square feet and was represented by Liz Tuckerwith JLL.
Cousins was represented on all deals by Rachel Coulter and Kevin Kimbrough with Oxford Commercial.
Other notable recent Cousins deals include the development of Palisades West and the acquisition of 816 Congress.
So much is happening across the country in the office sector. Hear the latest in creative office, how millennials are impacting the direction of the market and where developers are focusing at a RealShare Conference. Check out the details and agendas to find an informative office panel and register today.