DALLAS (Dallas Morning News) – Walmart has announced that it will invest $200 million to open more than a dozen new projects in North Texas.
Locations for six stores have been announced:
- Supercenter at I-35 and Ledbetter Rd.
- Neighborhood Market near South Buckner Blvd. and Scyene Rd.
- Neighborhood Market near North Hampton Rd. and Fort Worth Ave.
- Sam’s Club at Webb Chapel and West Northwest Hwy.
- Supercenter near Webb Chapel and West Northwest Hwy.
- Supercenter on North Central Expy. at Midpark Rd., north of LBJ Frwy.
The expansion will more than double the retailer's presence in the area and will create thousands of jobs in North Texas.